General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Please note that bonus funds are virtual funds which cannot be withdrawn.
- Bonus funds are valid for all pokies (and scratch cards) by Betsoft, Fugaso and GS.
- The Welcome bonus balance together with the deposited balance is subject to 30 times wagering requirements before withdrawal can be made.
- An example of the wagering system is as follows: A bet of $10 on a game is calculated as a $10 wagering.
- Players can cancel a bonus by contacting our 24/7 customer support. This can only be done before a bet is placed.
- Players can contact our 24/7 customer support to stop automatic bonuses from taking place before they deposit.
- Unless stated otherwise, wagering requirements are applied to both bonus and deposited funds.
- Once you receive a bonus you will be eligible to cash out a maximum of x20 of your deposit until your general casino balance reaches 0.
- When a player’s balance reaches 0, the bonus balance and associated wagering requirements are reset.
- The casino reserves the right to remove no deposit bonus funds from accounts which have been inactive for more than 15 days
- Each bonus is only eligible for one computer/household/person/email address/banking details. The casino reserves the right to remove winnings in the event that this term is disregarded.
- Bonuses are not awarded to players with pending withdrawals on their account.
- Withdrawals are subject to auditing by the casino and can be withheld where clear abuse or fraud has been detected.
- The casino reserves the right to remove winnings and withhold withdrawals if a player has placed bets on games other than pokies and Scratch cards while the player has an active bonus balance.
- The casino reserves the right to remove winnings and withhold withdrawals where irregular play is evident. Irregular play is defined by the casino as one of the following. i. Using double up strategies like Martingale etc. ii. Placing zero, low margin or hedge betting are all defined as irregular betting for bonus play through requirements.
- General terms and conditions apply.
Non Deposit Bonus
- These terms apply to all FREE bonuses whereby no deposit is required.
- A maximum of one bonus per person/household/computer.
- All bonus funds are subject to a 60 times wagering requirement.
- In order to withdraw winnings from a no deposit bonus, the player has to verify the account by depositing a minimum amount of $20 via credit card.
- $70 can be cashed out ($50 in winnings plus $20 deposited). Any amount over the maximum cashout will be automatically removed upon cashout.
- The casino reserves the right to expire promotions at any time.
- The following games are not eligible to play with the bonus and do not count towards wagering requirements: Blackjack in all forms, Roulette in all forms, and Poker in all forms.
- General terms apply.
- Players from the following countries will not be eligible to make any withdrawals related to this bonus and or the winnings accumulated from this bonus: Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, Eritrea, Morocco, Mauritania, Djibouti, Congo, Kenya, Niger, Uganda, Angola, Namibia, Mozambique, Gabon, Zambia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan , Vietnam, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, North Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Rwanda, Somalia, Palestine.